“Discover How To Take Your Online Business To The Next Level With Personal One-On-One Business Coaching…”
If you’re interested in some off the shelf, cookie cutter coaching programme with a set of standard lessons, then this isn’t for you.
If, however, you are looking for coaching that is designed specially to meet your specific needs, a coaching programme custom made for you, and you alone, then read on…
To qualify to be accepted on John Taylor’s coaching programme you must meet a the following criteria:
You will have…
- A strong desire to build a successful and profitable online business
- A willingness to fully commit to improve your business.
- The skills and ability to set up and manage your own websites and blogs.
- A good level of writing ability, or the resources to outsource such tasks to others.
- The discipline to implement an agreed action plan, to meet deadlines and to measure your results.
- A “Can do” mindset with the energy and enthusiasm to make things happen.
- The time and financial resources required to take your business forward.
- An ability to learn, to accept constructive feedback and to make personal changes.
You will be looking for…
- Help in defining an effective business strategy.
- Guidance in preparing and implementing a realistic action plan.
- Someone to hold you accountable.
- A sounding board for your ideas.
- Assistance in designing the optimum sales process.
- Feedback on your plans and on your decision making process.
Your tailor made coaching programme will take place over a period of six weeks and will consist of…
- A maximum of two 30 minute one-on-one coaching calls, or a single one hour call via Skype each week. These calls will be recorded and you will be provided with each recording as an MP3 file.
- A maximum of 5 contacts per weekday (Monday to Friday only) through Skype chat or by email. (A contact is defined as asking a single question or seeking clarification or assistance on a single topic)
- A weekly review session providing feedback on your action plan progress report.
- Weekly “assignments” designed to support the implementation of your action plan.
- Additional support in the form of reading materials, videos or other learning resources. (Note: such additional resources may optionally provided to complement the coaching and are not integral to the coaching.)
Your first step…
For a free, no-obligation initial discussion via Skype to see if John’s coaching would be a good “fit” for you, simply use the contact form to provide details of what you are looking to achieve